A successful career should be both rewarding and rewarded
For TD Ameritrade, Total Rewards means more than a competitive salary, it’s about creating a best-in-class employee experience. By providing our employees with the right resources and support, they have just what they need to care for the personal, physical, and financial well-being for themselves and their families.
Health and Wellness
Health benefits –Choose from a variety of comprehensive medical coverage options available for dependents, including children, spouses, and domestic partners. Plus, when you enroll you'll have access to these additional resources:
- Teledoc: Always have 24/7 access to medical care, including a behavorial health care offering, no matter where you are. Plus, with flexible scheduling via phone or video talking with licensed professionals at your convenience is easier than ever.
- Livongo: Take advantage of a specialized diabetic support program for those living with Type1 or Type 2 diabetes. This feature provides access to a connected meter, unlimited testing supplies, and professional support at no added cost.
- Best Doctors: Get access to a range of services that help connect you and your family to medical experts for second opinions and assistance with medical decisions.
Dental and vision benefits –Get access to competitive dental and vision coverage, so you'll have comprehensive options to fully meet your healthcare needs.
Wellness benefits –Take advantage of supplemental wellness options including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Provides you and and your family members with access to specialized resources that can help with financial planning, behavior health support, child and elder care, moving and relocation, pet care, home repair, and much more.
- Back-up child care options: Gives you peace of mind when the unexpected happens. Daycare closed for the day? An elderly family member in need of care? This back-up care program has you covered.
- Fitness options: Offers reimbursement for personal gym memberships as well as onsite Fitness Centers with group classes and equipement at several of our office locations.
- Preventative care: Provides access to flu shots and biometric testing at no extra cost each year to help maintain health and wellness.
Life & Disability insurance –Provide financial security for you and your family with basic life and short and long term disability insurance at no cost to you—including an option to supplement coverage through additional offerings.
Retirement and Financial Health
401k and profit sharing –Contribute to a 401(k) and we’ll match 50 cents for every dollar (up to 6% of eligible earnings). The maximum 3% 401(k) match when combined with the typical 3% profit sharing contribution results in a total potential 401(k) contribution of 6%.
Tax-advantaged accounts –Explore several opportunities to save for expenses, while also receiving tax savings on things like healthcare, dependent care, and transportation expenses.
Trading discount program –Choose to participate in the market and you’ll receive a 20% discount on our standard commission rate (for employees only).
Investment education –Access a full suite of investment education courses, free of charge.
Company stock ownership –Receive one share of TD Ameritrade stock on your one-year work anniversary to start building your personal portfolio.
Employee discount programs –Take advantage of hundreds of discounts that you and your whole family can enjoy—ranging from travel and entertainment to retail wellness providers.
Paid Time Off
Paid time off –Accrue paid time-off every month, so you can take time away from the office when you need to.
Parental leave –Be eligible for paid parental leave after one year of being at the company so you can spend time with your newly expanded family.
Paid volunteer time off –Support the causes you care about most with 8 hours of paid volunteer time off every year.
Performance Based Pay
Pay for performance (PFP) –Get rewarded for great performance with our quarterly performance based bonus (for full-time employees in good standing)—the better you perform, the greater the incentive payout will be.
Sales incentive –Work in a sales role and take advantage of a sales incentive program, in addition to base salary, designed to reward high performance.
Management incentive plan –Senior Leadership Incentives plan which is designed to ensure executives are focused on TD Ameritrade’s short and long term goals and provide focus and accountability on achieving objectives tied to Strategic Themes.
Tuition reimbursement –Have the opportunity to complete or advance your education through a tuition reimbursement program.
Scholarship program –Help your children pursue their dreams of higher education by applying them for our scholarship program (for full-time employees only).
Degreed –Take charge of your professional career with Degreed. It’s a new way to experience learning that provides a single location to access, search, and track all learning resources internal and external to TD Ameritrade. Each Employee receives a personalized view that includes recommended courses, as well as content, based on your interests.
Get Job Alerts and Introduce YourselfReceive the latest career opportunities
Don’t see anything of interest? Then Introduce Yourself! Upload your resume into onto our database so our recruiters can match your core competencies and experience to future open roles.Introduce yourself today