A successful career should be both rewarding and rewarded
For TD Ameritrade, Total Rewards means more than a competitive salary, it’s about creating a best-in-class employee experience. By providing our employees with the right resources and support, they have just what they need to care for the personal, physical, and financial well-being for themselves and their families.
Health and Wellness
Health benefits –Choose from a variety of comprehensive medical coverage options available for dependents, including children, spouses, and domestic partners. Plus, when you enroll you'll have access to these additional resources:
- Teledoc: Always have 24/7 access to medical care, including a behavorial health care offering, no matter where you are. Plus, with flexible scheduling via phone or video talking with licensed professionals at your convenience is easier than ever.
- Livongo: Take advantage of a specialized diabetic support program for those living with Type1 or Type 2 diabetes. This feature provides access to a connected meter, unlimited testing supplies, and professional support at no added cost.
- Best Doctors: Get access to a range of services that help connect you and your family to medical experts for second opinions and assistance with medical decisions.
Dental and vision benefits –Get access to competitive dental and vision coverage, so you'll have comprehensive options to fully meet your healthcare needs.
Wellness benefits –Take advantage of supplemental wellness options including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Provides you and and your family members with access to specialized resources that can help with financial planning, behavior health support, child and elder care, moving and relocation, pet care, home repair, and much more.
- Back-up child care options: Gives you peace of mind when the unexpected happens. Daycare closed for the day? An elderly family member in need of care? This back-up care program has you covered.
- Fitness options: Offers reimbursement for personal gym memberships as well as onsite Fitness Centers with group classes and equipement at several of our office locations.
- Preventative care: Provides access to flu shots and biometric testing at no extra cost each year to help maintain health and wellness.
Life & Disability insurance –Provide financial security for you and your family with basic life and short and long term disability insurance at no cost to you—including an option to supplement coverage through additional offerings.
Retirement and Financial Health
Retirement and Investment Plan –Employees may make before-tax and/or Roth 401K deferrals from 1% to 50% of their eligible compensation. The company contributes $250 with the first $1 contributed each year, and matches $1 for every $1 contributed, up to 5% of eligible compensation. Employee and matching contributions are immediately 100% vested.
Tax-advantaged accounts –Explore several opportunities to save for expenses, while also receiving tax savings on things like healthcare, dependent care, and transportation expenses.
Trading discount program –Choose to participate in the market and you’ll receive a 20% discount on our standard commission rate (for employees only).
Investment education –Access a full suite of investment education courses, free of charge.
Employee discount programs –Take advantage of hundreds of discounts that you and your whole family can enjoy—ranging from travel and entertainment to retail wellness providers.
Paid Time Off
Paid time off –Accrue paid time-off every month, so you can take time away from the office when you need to.
Parental leave –Be eligible for paid parental leave after one year of being at the company so you can spend time with your newly expanded family.
Paid volunteer time off –Support the causes you care about most with 8 hours of paid volunteer time off every year.
Total pay is a combination of the compensation received today and programs to help you invest for the future.
Base wage –Your base wage is the foundation of your total pay, and it’s based on your position, skills, experience, and performance. Base wage decisions are performance-based and relative to external and internal ranges.
Incentives –You’re also eligible for performance-based incentive pay.
- Corporate bonus plan – Unlike many companies, all employees working 20 hours or more per week are eligible to share in the company’s success. The Plan provides an annual discretionary award based on individual and company performance.
- Individual performance awards – If you’re in a revenue generating position, you’re rewarded based on your results.
Tuition reimbursement –Have the opportunity to complete or advance your education through a tuition reimbursement program.
Scholarship program –Help your children pursue their dreams of higher education by applying them for our scholarship program (for full-time employees only).
Degreed –Take charge of your professional career with Degreed. It’s a new way to experience learning that provides a single location to access, search, and track all learning resources internal and external to TD Ameritrade. Each Employee receives a personalized view that includes recommended courses, as well as content, based on your interests.
Get Job Alerts and Introduce YourselfReceive the latest career opportunities
Don’t see anything of interest? Then Introduce Yourself! Upload your resume into onto our database so our recruiters can match your core competencies and experience to future open roles.Introduce yourself today
Both TD Ameritrade and Schwab have been consistently recognized as best places to work.
The combined company will carry on this heritage, offering opportunities for you to build and grow a meaningful career.