Product Manager - Investment Solutions
The Investment Solutions Product Manager's primary functions are to be responsible for and ensure the ongoing success of the Model Market Center, ETF, and Mutual Fund product offerings. The ideal candidate will be analytically minded, with strong business model/investment product experience, a passion for delivering value, and improving the client experience. The Product Manager will be expected to possess a “roll-up-your sleeves” mentality and will need to bring thought leadership, organization, and structure to these product areas.
- Manage and maintain a competitive product offering for Model-based investment product solutions, ETFs and Mutual funds for TD Ameritrade
- Lead and launch strategic initiatives for the firm as it relates to these product areas
- Work with external asset managers to review, secure and onboard partnerships in support of investment product offerings including identifying and communicating requirements, reviewing commercial agreements, and partnering with firms and with internal stakeholders on educational materials
- Create and execute plans to educate and launch products to RIAs
- Drive product adoption by working with Sales, Marketing, and other business areas across TD Ameritrade
- Develop business and operational processes in support of products working across the organization as part of a cross functional team and with external partner firms
- Test processes and technology as applicable
- 4 year college degree required
- 5+ total years’ experience
- Well-developed financial service experience is needed
- Industry experience working with RIAs is highly desired
- Investment knowledge and operations experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Program and project management experience
- Relationship management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and customer service skills
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Works well independently and within a team based environment
- Significant understanding of financial concepts, asset allocation and portfolio management and ability to use Morningstar Direct, Informa PSN and other like tools
- Experience with financial software such as MSTAR Direct and/or Informa PSN preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Series 7 and 63 required
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
- Boston, Massachusetts;
- ID# 2019-24120
- Regular Full-Time
Job alerts and talent community Receive the latest career opportunities and news
Whether you are ready to apply today or exploring future opportunities, join our talent community to stay up to date with news and job opportunities.Sign up for the talent community
About TD Ameritrade
As a leader in brokerage and investment services for nearly 45 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and boosting our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions, and a national branch system. Combine that with some of the industry's brightest minds, and there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, our technology is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology that aims to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits, and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program. For additional information on this program please click here.