Senior UI EngineerApply now
TD Ameritrade's TraderX project unites creative problem-solving and power of technology to make investing easier, more intuitive, and accessible than today. We are part of a large organization but operate like any startup you would find in 1871- Chicago's Merchandise Mart. We are a small and nimble team but very agile and ready to take on any problem.
As a UI Software Engineer, you will be working on digital transformation initiatives for our next-generation trading platform using the latest emerging technologies.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.
Relevant Stack: TypeScript, React, Redux, Node.js
As a Senior UI Software Engineer, you will be working on digital transformation initiatives for our next-generation trading platform using the latest emerging technologies. Use best practices in web development to translate UI designs and workflows into working and interactive and performant application experience. Actively work to improve the quality, efficiency, and maintainability of the existing codebase. Share your knowledge and mentor junior developers.
- Experience working on complex UI platforms with custom components/features and the highly complex domain model.
- Full knowledge of RESTful and socket protocols.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, we take full ownership of our code and it's quality. Solid understanding of using Git, Github, and continuous integration tools.
- Positive attitude, we are not co-workers we are teammates.
- Passionate and ambitious for learning and getting things done.
- Highly motivated and action-oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills (thinking outside of the box). Highly independent, accountable and able to take the feature from inception to completion on their own.
- A high degree of comfort operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to successfully resolve issues across multiple teams.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and drive innovation Design Thinking, Lean, and/or Agile experience.
- Chicago, Illinois;
- ID# R-3514
- Full time
- Permanent Employee
Get Job Alerts and Introduce YourselfReceive the latest career opportunities
Don’t see anything of interest? Then Introduce Yourself! Upload your resume into onto our database so our recruiters can match your core competencies and experience to future open roles.Introduce yourself today
About TD Ameritrade
As a leader in brokerage and investment services for nearly 45 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and boosting our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions, and a national branch system. Combine that with some of the industry's brightest minds, and there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, our technology is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology that aims to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits, and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program. For additional information on this program please click here.