Senior Application Security Test Engineer (LX)Apply now
TD Ameritrade is looking for a Senior Application Security Test Engineer.
- Conduct software security testing, including penetration testing, to identify security vulnerabilities as a result of security bugs, coding errors, omissions, and defects.
- Constantly monitor new application security research findings.
- Understand, learn and then apply new techniques, attack vectors and vulnerability types into the Security Quality Assurance (“SQA”) program at TDA.
- Partner with other internal teams including DevOps to integrate software security scanning and testing into TDA’s continuous integration/ continuous development software pipelines.
- Introduce automated testing of fixed vulnerabilities into TDA’s continuous integration/continuous development software pipelines.
- Research identify and introduce new technologies for scanning application security vulnerabilities.
- Provide cost/benefit analysis and create value propositions to support their adoption.
- Define enterprise-wide risk management and governance approach for SQA controls.
- Define, implement and continually refine an enterprise-wide application security vulnerability remediation process.
- Review, inspect and walk-through remediation solutions to help developers understand impact of vulnerabilities and options available to remediate them.
- Develop, mentor and train application developers and junior SQA staff in application security best practices and secure coding.
- Provide metrics, indicators and reports used help assess control effectiveness.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related IT field.
5 years of professional experience in software testing and quality assurance, to include:
- 5 years of experience with a Java development environment;
- 5 years of experience with software test automation development and techniques;
- 5 years of experience automating fixed defects using Selenium/Java;
- 3 years of experience with software security practices, including secure code reviews, vulnerability scanning methods and security requirements analysis;
- 3 years of experience with application vulnerability types, attack vectors, and remediation approaches;
- 3 years of experience with continuous delivery/continuous integration processes and procedures, including implementing security considerations in automated workflows;
- 3 years of experience with software application security sources and standards such as OWASP, WASC, NIST or CVE; and
- 1 year of experience writing Burp Suite extensions using Java.
- Jersey City, New Jersey;
- ID# R-2837
- Full time
- Senior Manager
- Permanent Employee
Get Job Alerts and Introduce YourselfReceive the latest career opportunities
Don’t see anything of interest? Then Introduce Yourself! Upload your resume into onto our database so our recruiters can match your core competencies and experience to future open roles.Introduce yourself today
About TD Ameritrade
As a leader in brokerage and investment services for nearly 45 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and boosting our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions, and a national branch system. Combine that with some of the industry's brightest minds, and there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, our technology is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology that aims to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits, and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program. For additional information on this program please click here.