Senior Financial Consultant - Mt. Pleasant, SCApply now
Better Begins Here
Do you enjoy building and maintaining authentic, long lasting client relationships? Are you competitive and do you thrive in an environment where you are fairly compensated for your achievements? We are looking for a seasoned financial professional who is passionate about working in a collaborative and client centric branch environment. You will receive a book of existing high net worth TD Ameritrade clients to share our suite of non-proprietary products and services. You will have the opportunity to expand and deepen these relationships through face-to-face meetings. Each diverse client has a distinct set of needs. Therefore, we offer more than just self-directed investment services! Our employees continuously advise and educate our clients on a wide range of services including, Goal Planning, recommendations of TD Ameritrade Investment Management Services, and complete wealth management portfolios.
Better Begins with You
A Day in the Life of a Senior Financial Consultant
Start your day with an energizing and encouraging huddle with your team, capturing goals, best practices and areas of focus for the day. Organically grow practice leveraging full spectrum of guidance solutions, goal based planning tool, and discussing key wealth management issues for practice clients above $250K. Collaborate with multiple business partners to create an unsurpassed client experience and meet the client’s broad range of investment needs. Assess clients’ financial circumstances and investment objectives. Advise clients on advantages and disadvantages of various investment products. Manage diverse client portfolios and stay current with financial industry and market trends. Place high priority on client satisfaction and cultivate long term client relationships. Provide a superior client experience to achieve client advocacy. Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures, follow corporate and industry protocols, and protect the interest of the client and TDA at all times.
- Deep commitment to client satisfaction and TDA Core Values
- Minimum of 3 years within financial services industry with investment based sales and relationship management experience
- Ability to communicate investment strategies in a clear and concise manner to retail clients and business partners that enables clients to make informed investment decisions
- Experience positioning and presenting investment strategies to retail clients and business partners through face-to-face and phone meetings
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients, prospects and business partners
- Proactive team player able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and computer skills
- FINRA Series 7 license required
- FINRA Series 66 (63/65) license (may be obtained - condition of employment)
- CFP preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirement
- Candidates who qualify for this role might have title and job responsibilities similar to: Financial Advisor, Wealth Management Advisor, Wealth Management, Financial Planner, Financial Planning, Investment Advisor
Help us achieve our mission to empower investors by leveling the playing field. Stand on the side of the client, break down barriers, and inspire and educate your clients by delivering simple, personal, and straight-forward solutions.
- Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina;
- ID# R-3611
- Full time
- Senior Level Professional
- Permanent Employee
Get Job Alerts and Introduce YourselfReceive the latest career opportunities
Don’t see anything of interest? Then Introduce Yourself! Upload your resume into onto our database so our recruiters can match your core competencies and experience to future open roles.Introduce yourself today
About TD Ameritrade
As a leader in brokerage and investment services for nearly 45 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and boosting our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions, and a national branch system. Combine that with some of the industry's brightest minds, and there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, our technology is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology that aims to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits, and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program. For additional information on this program please click here.