Brokerage Operations Back Office Support Representative - Contract PositionApply now
This is a Non-Employee Contractual Worker or Temporary Worker providing services for TD Ameritrade. This Non-Employee role will be employed by TD Ameritrade’s preferred 3rd Party Supplier only. The anticipated, but not guaranteed, term of this engagement will be on an as needed basis (up to 12 months). This term could be extended based on company business needs or terminated at any time.
The Brokerage Operations Back Office Support Representative is a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of non-client facing general clerical support tasks and work diligently with a high degree of attention to detail. Other responsibilities include providing data entry across multiple teams on an ad-hoc basis.
- Review static client and account source documents and enter data in corresponding data fields by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Reconcile deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to Team Manager for resolution.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be able to process work with a near perfect error ratio
- Must have ability to work independently and display personal time management skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Military experience may be substituted in lieu of education and/or experience
- Omaha, Nebraska;
- ID# R-2211
- Full time
- Contract Assignment
Get Job Alerts and Introduce YourselfReceive the latest career opportunities
Don’t see anything of interest? Then Introduce Yourself! Upload your resume into onto our database so our recruiters can match your core competencies and experience to future open roles.Introduce yourself today
About TD Ameritrade
As a leader in brokerage and investment services for nearly 45 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and boosting our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions, and a national branch system. Combine that with some of the industry's brightest minds, and there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, our technology is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology that aims to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits, and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program. For additional information on this program please click here.