Institutional Self-Directed Plan Services Trading SpecialistApply now
Participant Services works directly with Self-Directed Brokerage Accounts for retirement plans and health savings accounts. This position is responsible for answering all client service and trading inquiries, often including interaction directly with Clearing or Institutional. In addition, the Specialist must be able to multitask and work on several different assignments simultaneously, and also have the flexibility to shift tasks or assist other areas of Institutional as needed.
- Provide World Class client service, while establishing and cultivating relationships
- Process service inquiries as well as equity, option, and mutual fund transactions
- Possess an extensive knowledge of the stock market Process Systematic Mutual Fund orders
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures regarding the placement of trades on behalf of TD Ameritrade customers
- Follow all Lean Standards
- Process liquidation requests from Provider Services
- Call out to Participants/Advisors/Trustees on Back Office issues
- Process Broker Inquiries from Provider Services
- Create appropriate cases to be worked by Partner Services or other groups
- System cleanup projects
- Call out campaigns
- Six months Client Service experience preferred
- One year of Trading experience preferred
- Outstanding communication, listening and analytical skills
- Possess a sense of urgency and commitment to provide the highest level of service to TD Ameritrade's clients.
- Ability to recognize client's needs quickly and respond to those needs in a courteous and professional manner
- Recognizes opportunities for improvement and recommends changes in current processes or procedures to enhance personal and organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Capable of maintaining a professional attitude and exhibiting emotional intelligence
- Extensive knowledge of the securities industry and TD Ameritrade procedures
- Strong Technical aptitude with the ability to quickly assimilate and understand the systems utilized throughout the company
- Ability to assemble facts and accurately make a determination as to what action needs to be initiated to achieve resolution of client inquiries
- Proficient typing skills and using TD Ameritrade Systems.
- Capable of handling an ever-changing environment
- Adept at teamwork across multiple locations
- Series 7 & 63/66 required
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
- Omaha, Nebraska; Southlake, Texas;
- ID# R-3777
- Full time
- First Level Professional
- Permanent Employee
Get Job Alerts and Introduce YourselfReceive the latest career opportunities
Don’t see anything of interest? Then Introduce Yourself! Upload your resume into onto our database so our recruiters can match your core competencies and experience to future open roles.Introduce yourself today
About TD Ameritrade
As a leader in brokerage and investment services for nearly 45 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and boosting our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions, and a national branch system. Combine that with some of the industry's brightest minds, and there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, our technology is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology that aims to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits, and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program. For additional information on this program please click here.
Both TD Ameritrade and Schwab have been consistently recognized as best places to work.
The combined company will carry on this heritage, offering opportunities for you to build and grow a meaningful career.