Senior Cloud Platforms DevOps Engineer
To all recruitment agencies: TD Ameritrade does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, TD Ameritrade employees or any other company location. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At TD Ameritrade, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our organization and help us improve the overall experience of our development community. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering and will employ tools/training to improve the development teams’ production. You will guide our development community through the process of leveraging our platforms and SDP tooling, to meet the ever changing needs of our clients. This position will also allow you to innovate our engineering systems and practices. If you would like to have a pivotal role in designing and implementing strategic processes that elevates our company to resounding success, then we want to hear from you.
• Apply cloud computing skills to support development teams leveraging our cloud platforms.
• Troubleshoot incidents and coordinate with the development teams to streamline code deployment.
• Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
• Work with development teams to adopt new SDP tooling and automation.
• Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s SDP tooling and processes.
• Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
• Design and maintain documentation, with an emphasis in providing training to our development community.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
• 3+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
• Experience with code deployment tools.
• Experience in cloud platforms, server, and application-status monitoring.
• Strong command of software-automation systems and tooling.
• Expertise in software development methodologies.
• Strong communication skills and ability to effectively train others.
• Problem-solving attitude.
• Work well independently and as part of an agile team.
- Omaha, Nebraska; Jersey City, New Jersey; Southlake, Texas;
- ID# 2019-24864
- Regular Full-Time
- Mid Level Professional
Job alerts and talent community Receive the latest career opportunities and news
Whether you are ready to apply today or exploring future opportunities, join our talent community to stay up to date with news and job opportunities.Sign up for the talent community
About TD Ameritrade
As a leader in brokerage and investment services for nearly 45 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and boosting our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions, and a national branch system. Combine that with some of the industry's brightest minds, and there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, our technology is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology that aims to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits, and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program. For additional information on this program please click here.