Relationship Manager IApply now
This position is located in San Diego, CA. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, all roles, including new hires, will continue to train and work from home temporarily while social distancing measures are in place. Once determined by our leadership that we can safely support the return of our associates, those hired into this role will be expected to begin reporting to the San Diego office.
Here at TD Ameritrade everything we do is centered around our Core Values and our mission to be the better investment firm for today’s investor. People Matter means we value and welcome diversity and want to inspire one another to reach our full potential. Being Client Driven ensures we anticipate what our clients value and need. Integrity & Trust is making sure we’re honest, trustworthy and accountable for our actions. Openness & Collaboration ensures we share information and inspire and challenge one another to be better. Meaningful Innovation means we apply new ideas, methods, and use tools to uncover and seize opportunities that creates lasting value for our organization and those we serve.
As a Relationship Manager you will help drive our industry leading service culture by:
- Handling incoming advisor and client phone calls to provide operational expertise, share industry and organizational best practices, troubleshoot complex situations and resolve service issues
- Acting as a liaison between our internal support teams, including Sales, Risk Management, Trading, Retirement Accounts, Technology etc, and our advisors and clients
- Educating advisors and clients on processes, services and procedures of the TD Ameritrade platforms
- Working together with our clients to problem solve and create a positive client experience
- Communicating and listening to create lasting business relationships
At TD Ameritrade we believe our associates are the heart of our business. As a Relationship Manager you will:
- Participate in a training program developed to equip you with the knowledge and confidence needed to succeed
- Gain financial services and RIA knowledge
- Develop and nurture business to business relationships
- Be provided with company sponsored training to obtain the Series 7 and
- Series 63 licenses
What you will bring:
- An eagerness to learn and stay current on RIA industry trends through an interest in new technologies, demographic shifts, industry regulations and practice management topics.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated transferable customer service or relationship management skills
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to prospect and nurture relationships and creatively provide solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to obtain Series 7 & 63 licenses
Learn more about our Competitive Total Rewards and how we value Diversity.
- San Diego, California;
- ID# R-3049
- Full time
- First Level Professional
- Permanent Employee
Get Job Alerts and Introduce YourselfReceive the latest career opportunities
Don’t see anything of interest? Then Introduce Yourself! Upload your resume into onto our database so our recruiters can match your core competencies and experience to future open roles.Introduce yourself today
About TD Ameritrade
As a leader in brokerage and investment services for nearly 45 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and boosting our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions, and a national branch system. Combine that with some of the industry's brightest minds, and there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, our technology is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology that aims to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits, and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program. For additional information on this program please click here.