Financial Services TraineeApply now
Do you love helping others?
Are you committed to doing the right thing?
Are you interested in learning and increasing your financial knowledge and experience?
Then this could be the role for you!
We are seeking enthusiastic, curious, and motivated individuals to start their career journey in Financial services. We’ll even provide paid training for your Series 7 and 63 licenses. Why, you ask,… because we believe investing in our associates is essential for investing in our future. It provides opportunities for associates to move from this role to others that match their aspirations within TD Ameritrade, including departments like Sales, Operations, Marketing, Communications, and more.
Our commitment to helping you grow goes further than training. Your goals are just as important to us as they are to you. We offer a supportive environment, where we value the unique view every employee brings to our team.
Learn more about our vibrant, collaborative community, here: https://jobs.tdameritrade.com/investor-services
As a Financial Services Trainee at TD Ameritrade, you can direct your career and be proud of the work you’ll do. Keep reading below to see the ins and outs of the position, and if it sounds right for you, apply today.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to our culture – as a financial professional answering client inquiries in a fun, fast paced, and innovative contact center setting
- Delivering great client service when answering inbound phone calls
- Handle the hard stuff – Take ownership and Tackle complex and challenging issues to resolve the client’s needs.
- Help our client’s grow - introducing clients to TD Ameritrade products and services
- Have a commitment to excellence – provide reliable information to our clients regarding their accounts
- Share your ideas and your feedback to help identify opportunities that will make your experience better
In return, we offer you:
- Paid training to obtain Series 7 and 63 licenses with registration in all required jurisdictions
- Tools that set a strong foundation for your career, along with opportunities to grow and develop
- Performance metrics tracking that makes sure great service is rewarded with bonuses
- Ongoing coaching and support customized for you
- Competitive health, wellness and insurance benefits
- A fun, unique and truly collaborative, team-based environment where you can pursue your professional and personal goals
We are looking for people who:
- Are motivated to learn about the securities industry, including the basic principles of equity, option and mutual fund transactions
- Have the ability to create long-term client advocacy by building trust through providing superior service
- Display effective listening and communication skills
- Are comfortable engaging in open-ended conversations with clients to identify needs and offer solutions
- Are able to multitask while making accurate judgment decisions in an efficient manner
- Possess a working knowledge of technology and be able to operate in an environment requiring intermediate computer skills
- Will adhere to attendance and scheduling policies
- Have a college degree OR equivalent work experience
- Military experience may be substituted in lieu of education and/or experience
- Southlake, Texas;
- ID# R-4051
- Full time
- Support Level
- Permanent Employee
Get Job Alerts and Introduce YourselfReceive the latest career opportunities
Don’t see anything of interest? Then Introduce Yourself! Upload your resume into onto our database so our recruiters can match your core competencies and experience to future open roles.Introduce yourself today
About TD Ameritrade
As a leader in brokerage and investment services for nearly 45 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and boosting our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions, and a national branch system. Combine that with some of the industry's brightest minds, and there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, our technology is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology that aims to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits, and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program. For additional information on this program please click here.
Both TD Ameritrade and Schwab have been consistently recognized as best places to work.
The combined company will carry on this heritage, offering opportunities for you to build and grow a meaningful career.