New Client Development Inbound Specialist (licensed) - Southlake, TXApply now
At TD Ameritrade, the health and safety of our employees is our highest priority. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, all roles, including new hires, will continue to train and work from home while our company’s social distancing measures are in place.
Do you have a passion for the financial markets?
Do you want to expand your knowledge in Financial Customer Service / Sales and supporting clients with their complex financial needs?
Are you committed to doing the right thing?
Then the New Client Development Specialist role is the role for you!
We are seeking Series 7 and 63 Licensed candidates, who are enthusiastic, curious, and are motivated individuals who want to continue their career journey in Financial services at TD Ameritrade.
The New Client Development Inbound Specialist will provide in-depth assistance to both existing and prospective clients. This role also provides an elevated level of services to our highest potential new clients. This is primarily an inbound phone role, that may also include chat opportunities, and has limited outbound responsibilities for sales follow up. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional client experience during the initial on boarding stage. Your goal is to engage both prospective and new clients in a consultative dialogue at the beginning of the relationship with TD Ameritrade in order to identify cross sale referrals, directly close new business and enhance the client experience and increase share of wallet. The sales aspect of this role will go beyond basic cross selling and focus on closing business under $100k.
You will be subject matter experts in a wide variety of subjects including, but not limited to, account types, the new account processes and procedures, and TDAs available products and services, as well as the foundational aspects of new client onboarding including education, research, digital self-service, and account configuration. Through their delivery of a superior client experience, these associates will increase new account pull through rates, uncover additional cross sale opportunities, and introduce clients to new client demos and education opportunities. This enhanced level of service will help build trust and loyalty, reaffirming the client's choice to invest with TD Ameritrade.
Start your day with an energizing and encouraging huddle with your team, capturing goals, best practices and areas of focus for the day. You will work in an inbound call environment placing high priority on client satisfaction and cultivating existing and prospective client relationships by; providing a superior client experience to achieve client advocacy; adhere to all compliance/risk procedures, follow corporate and industry protocols, and to protect the interest of the client and TDA at all times.
- Deliver a service experience that is easy, personal and enlightening.
- Taking inbound calls to assist new and prospective clients.
- Conduct needs-based consultation on what the client is looking for from their brokerage account.
- Educational walk through of the account opening process and new account application.
- Assist clients with understanding TD Ameritrade’s tool and resources and what tools may fit their individual needs and investing preference
- Identify additional outside assets and position TD Ameritrade to win their business through referrals or direct client follow up (under $100k)
- Engage clients in needs-based discussions to better understand client circumstances and needs, to increase funding rates of new accounts.
- Follow up on warm lead pipeline and continue to engage clients in the sales process.
- Asking engaging questions aimed at identifying new business opportunities through client referrals and or account consolidation.
- Prioritize leads and ensure timely follow up to keep opportunities moving forward in the sales process.
- Manage autonomy and have awareness of inbound service levels when making outbound follow up calls.
- Work in an expeditious manner, and effectively manage your schedule using available tools and resources.
- Efficiently handle client service requests while still engaging in meaningful conversations to educate clients on tools, products and services to meet their individual needs
- Maintain awareness of phone service levels and use good judgment when making outbound calls.
- During periods of high call volumes, provide support to other client service queues as needed.
- Provide input and recommendations for improvement regarding current policies, procedures, technologies, and tools via problem solving process.
- Engage in team huddles and problem solving to drive continuous improvement of the client and associate experience.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree required. (Or relevant experience in lieu of).
- Years Related Experience: Minimum 2 years., Preferred 5+ years.
Series 7, 63 (or equivalent), required with registration in all 50 states.
Series 66 preferred.
- Must be service and sales oriented and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional service and sales results
- Ability to manage outbound sales console and engage client in outbound call dialogue.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills in addition to strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Must possess a working knowledge of market operations with the ability to interpret these concepts clearly to the client
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to provide best in class client onboarding and excel in a service to sales role
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task under pressure while demonstrating strict attention to detail and remaining client focused
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in using a personal computer, various database management programs and internet browser-based applications
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed.
- Southlake, Texas;
- ID# R-2030
- Full time
- First Level Professional
- Permanent Employee
Get Job Alerts and Introduce YourselfReceive the latest career opportunities
Don’t see anything of interest? Then Introduce Yourself! Upload your resume into onto our database so our recruiters can match your core competencies and experience to future open roles.Introduce yourself today
About TD Ameritrade
As a leader in brokerage and investment services for nearly 45 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and boosting our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions, and a national branch system. Combine that with some of the industry's brightest minds, and there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, our technology is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology that aims to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits, and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program. For additional information on this program please click here.