Bilingual Financial Representative Trainee (Mandarin and/or Cantonese and English)
The primary responsibility of the Bilingual Financial Services Representative is to deliver outstanding service and value to our clients that elevate trust and brand loyalty. Upon completion of the training program and obtaining the Series 7 and 63 licenses, Financial Representatives will be able to answer inbound calls and/or email regarding accounts, policies, services, and available products. They will be able to place equity, option, and mutual fund trades along with providing quotes and hold discussions around the equity markets, fixed income markets, international markets, and economic conditions. Trainee’s will engage in meaningful dialogue unstated needs or financial goals that may be achieved by further utilizing company services, products or tools. Representatives will be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment by assisting clients and delivering solutions-focused results.
- Providing client support by answering inbound phone calls and/or email
- Placing equity, option, and Mutual Fund trades
- Provide quotes and facilitate discussions regarding equity, fixed income, and international markets
- Attending training classes or completing online courses or CBT’s to increase knowledge around the company initiatives and financial services industry
- Can read, speak, and write in Mandarin and/or Cantonese, and English
- Series 7 and Series 63 licenses, or the ability to obtain
- 2 Year College Degree required
- 4 Year College Degree preferred
- 2 years related experience
- Two years client service experience preferred
- Operate and communicate as a member of a team with a willingness to contribute and assist others
- Demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times
- Extensive knowledge of the securities industry and account management
- Master the principles of equity, option and mutual fund transactions
- Self-motivated and client service oriented
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and resolution skills
- Prioritize and multi-task under pressure while remaining client focused and demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
- St Louis, Missouri;
- ID# 2019-24872
- Regular Full-Time
- Support Level Professional
Job alerts and talent community Receive the latest career opportunities and news
Whether you are ready to apply today or exploring future opportunities, join our talent community to stay up to date with news and job opportunities.Sign up for the talent community
About TD Ameritrade
As a leader in brokerage and investment services for nearly 45 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and boosting our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions, and a national branch system. Combine that with some of the industry's brightest minds, and there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, our technology is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology that aims to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits, and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program. For additional information on this program please click here.