Senior Market Data Developer (LX)Apply now
TD Ameritrade is looking for a Senior Market Data Developer
- Perform product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity
- Perform research and analysis to execute product design tasks
- Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, architect application security, testing, debugging, and documentation while evaluating cost/benefit, risk and performance; perform moderate to highly complex programming tasks
- Prepare program specifications and develop coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards; advise clients in developing system solutions to business problems;
- Develop, test, and validate security features; implement and maintain application software while focusing on best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle; and lead projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- 5 years of related experience, including: 5 years of programming experience with Java or C++
- 5 years of experience with distributed systems development
- 5 years of experience with Waterfall, Agile, test-driven development or related lifecycle methodologies
- 5 years of experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- 5 years of experience working with securities and exchange market data business logic within applications.
- St Louis, Missouri;
- ID# R-2174
- Full time
- Senior Level Professional
- Permanent Employee
Get Job Alerts and Introduce YourselfReceive the latest career opportunities
Don’t see anything of interest? Then Introduce Yourself! Upload your resume into onto our database so our recruiters can match your core competencies and experience to future open roles.Introduce yourself today
About TD Ameritrade
As a leader in brokerage and investment services for nearly 45 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and boosting our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions, and a national branch system. Combine that with some of the industry's brightest minds, and there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, our technology is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology that aims to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits, and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program. For additional information on this program please click here.