Client Service Specialist - Williamsville, NYApply now
The Client Service Specialist provides excellent service, operation and sales support to the Branch staff and our clients. Serves as the initial point of contact with responsibilities to greet, direct, and assist walk-in or call-in clients with any service related issues as well as account questions, issues, problem resolution, and escalations. Builds positive relationships with peers, business partners, and colleagues while working effectively with others to accomplish organizational goals. Licensing is not required for this role but TD Ameritrade may consider holding Series 7 & 66 for experienced candidates.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and administrative functions of the branch.
- Work with Sr Financial Consultants and Financial Consultants to communicate solutions either directly or indirectly with clients.
- Identify and refer lead opportunities to Sr Financial Consultants and Financial Consultants
- Acts as an onsite dedicated service expert on a wide range of client issues. Researches and resolves client issues in cooperation with back office partners
- Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures and follow corporate and industry protocols.
- Ensure that all paperwork, policy and procedures for client requests have been adhered to in order to satisfy compliance requirements.
- Assist Branch Manager in performing daily key compliance and oversight activities for the branch.
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience
- Perform duties with confidence, minimal supervision and sound judgment to mitigate risk for the firm.
- Excellent communication and computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Research and resolution of complex client inquiries via phone, cases, and chat
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; Strong attention to detail.
- Perform duties with confidence, minimal supervision and sound judgement to mitigate risk for the firm.
- Must have a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills, and strong prioritization skills.
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times.
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements.
- Williamsville, New York;
- ID# R-2018
- Full time
- Support Level
- Permanent Employee
Get Job Alerts and Introduce YourselfReceive the latest career opportunities
Don’t see anything of interest? Then Introduce Yourself! Upload your resume into onto our database so our recruiters can match your core competencies and experience to future open roles.Introduce yourself today
About TD Ameritrade
As a leader in brokerage and investment services for nearly 45 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and boosting our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions, and a national branch system. Combine that with some of the industry's brightest minds, and there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, our technology is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology that aims to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits, and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program. For additional information on this program please click here.